Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pub Crawl!

Last night we gathered up a few of our friends and took them to the Vegie Bar. I know some people may not love this place but I think the food is super tasty, plenty of vegan options and you can get a table fairly easily... I tried the Mee Goreng which came with potato & shredded lettuce - I thought it was delicious! Despite my best efforts to retire after dinner we made our way to the Night Cat, another bar across the road from the Night Cat (?) and the Copa Cabana club. Bit of a long night but well worth it. Now I am just trying to decide what to cook for dinner tonight - spicy tofu & broccoli stir-fry or gnocchi with tomato sauce (plain but yummy and easy!) I seem to have become addicted to Keeping up with the Kardashians which is a little worrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment